How to Use LinkedIn to Grow Your Business
If you want to create a strong online platform with more activity on the professional front, LinkedIn is the best place to start.
When you communicate with your followers, you are communicating with the first level connections who serve as a powerful force when it comes to spreading the word about your brand. If you have employees you are also transmitting information about how awesome your business is to work for, as well as potential employees who are following you on the site. If you are interested in gaining a larger and more effective social following for your business, LinkedIn has tools that can help you achieve that.
Are You Still Wondering How to Use LinkedIn to Grow Your Business?
Here are some ways of using LinkedIn for business:
- Lead Generation - LinkedIn opens the doors for networking as long as your profile and Company Page are optimized and active. Posting unique and relevant content on a regular basis will result in more people finding your business amongst the crowd.
- Increased Exposure - Having a LinkedIn Company Page is one more way to gain attention for your business. Not only will this bring more prospects, but it will also help to send more traffic to your website.
- Higher Level of Credibility - LinkedIn is a great place to show off your business and gain trust amongst customers and prospects. One feature that helps is the Recommendations feature. The more recommendations you have from past customers and clients, the more of an opportunity you have to generate more serious leads and sales.
- Show Off Your Companies Accomplishments - Another way to build trust with potential customers and clients is to display your achievements and portfolios right on your profile. This will give everyone a birds-eye view of exactly what you have to offer.
- Advanced Search Results – Generating sales effectively means reaching your customers effectively. LinkedIn makes this easy by offering a very thorough series of advanced search options that you can use to hone in on your target demographic with exacting precision. It is worth noting that some of the most advanced search tools are only available for premium members who pay for the privilege. This powerful, efficient indexing, however, can often pay for itself if it is used effectively.
- Quality Business Connections – The most important benefit of LinkedIn is the fact that it is populated almost entirely by forward-thinking professionals such as yourself, who are similarly looking for ways to grow their businesses. This creates a unique culture of individuals who, in representing their respective companies, make business easier for everybody. The connections that you make on LinkedIn are noticeably more effective than those that you could get by cold calling or even references. This is thanks to LinkedIns meaningful use of information and to the people and brands the service has attracted so far.